*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This Black Widow WELD-UP Shader/Packer is super tough! It's a slower, slappy shader with a real solid follow through. It will pack solid colour and do nice, textured shading all day long.
It will happily push up to 15 mags and should make light work of your everyday shading needs.
It features a guillotine vice/yoke that will have no trouble clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable.
- Slappy hit with solid, consistent drive for up to 15 mags
- Strong and efficient 1-1/8" coils
- Powdercoated weld-up frame w/black oxide bolt-on guillotine vice/yoke
- Black oxide, heavy weight SENDER A-bar
- 18g springs
- Super tough, simple black and brass.
- Needle groupings: up to 15 mag
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-114hz
- Duty: approx. 53%
- Amps: 0.48A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 221gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.