*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This oil blacked WELD-UP WIDOW mid-grouping long spring liner will run around 120hz loaded at 7.5v for pushing 5-9 liners. It has a crisp and forgiving hit and a nice sustained follow through for creating smooth, single pass lines.
It is a little less "aggressive" than some of my usual setups but still has the bottom end power to efficiently drive a line at a medium hand speed.
It would be a great machine for an apprentice or someone with a light touch that doesn't want to feel rushed by their machine.
- Crisp, forgiving hit and sustained follow through for lining with 5-9 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" T-Top black insulation taped coils
- Oil blacked WELD-UP WIDOW frame.
- Nickel plated bolt-on base with guillotine vice.
- Gold powder coated mid-weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Random coloured and lightly distressed powdercoater brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Sprague Tantalum capacitor
- Needle groupings: 5-9 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-approx. 147hz Loaded- approx 120hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: approx. 0.55A
- Throw: Medium-long
- Weight: 210gm (8.5oz)
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.