*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This super cool, Walker WELD-UP everyday liner is a versatile, long spring, mid-grouping liner that will happily push 5-9 all day long with a snappy hit and a solid drive but it will also push bigger groupings with some added voltage.
It has a really cool earthy colour scheme and a trusty guillotine vice for clamping on all your tubes, plastic or steel.
- A snappy hit and solid, springy drive for lining with 5-11 liners
- Powerful 1-1/8" tape wrapped coils
- Rusty brown and gold powder coated WELD-UP frame
- Gold powder coated mid weight SENDER 3/16" A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A guillotine vice for clamping All your tubes, steel or disposable
- Needle groupings: 5-11
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-140hz Loaded- approx. 120hz
- Duty: approx. 56%
- Amps: 0.60A
- Throw: Medium-Long
- Weight: 200gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.