*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This buckskin and black WELD-UP Shorty Fine Liner is fast and smooth and built to make easy work of detailed fine lines with up to 7rl. It has a crisp hit and a smooth, consistent drive for laying down tight, single pass, fine lines.
This machine is fast and light and should make a great companion for those who like to line quick.
It is equipped with one of my new hand cast silver contact screws and a set of lightweight coils keeping it under 200g.
- A crisp, smooth hit and consistent drive for lining with up to 7rl
- Powerful 1" light weight tape wrapped coils
- Buckskin powdercoated WELD-UP frame
- Black oxide light weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Classic style pinch vice
- Hand cast silver contact screw
- Needle groupings: Up to 7rl
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-164hz
- Duty: approx. 58%
- Amps: 0.52A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 186gm
- Rubber bands: 2-3 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.