*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This olive green, nickel and red shader is a heaving hitting, all-round shader for packing colour and shading with up to 15mg. It has a heavy hit and a solid, consistent drive for packing solid black and colour and creating fields of textured shading. It's speed (around 100hz) is great for everyday shading and should keep up with most hand speeds.
It has a super cool look with its matte olive powder coat, nickel plated bolt-on base, glitter tape coil wraps and patinated brass hardware.
- A heavy hit and strong drive for shading with up to 15mg
- Powerful 1-1/8" sparkly tape wrapped coils
- Matte olive powder coated WELD-UP frame
- Black oxide heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Patinated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Nickel plated bolt-on base with trusty and versatile guillotine vice
- Needle groupings: Up to 15mg
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-122hz Loaded-approx. 100hz
- Duty: approx. 57%
- Amps: 0.65A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 201gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.