*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This super bright WELD-UP shader a slappy, tradional style shader for packing colour and shading with up to 13mg. It has a crisp hit and a lot of "give" making it a forgiving shader that will work mostly in the skin causing less skin trauma for your client.
It will be a steady worker that will create smooth packed black and colour and nice textured whips.
- A crisp hit and mellow drive for shading with up to 13mg
- Powerful 1-1/8" T-top, blue confetti tape wrapped coils
- Gloss hot pink powder coated WELD-UP frame with rigid steel support
- Black oxide heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Chartreuse powder coated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Nickel plated bolt-on base with classic pinch vice and offside screw to keep the wingnut away from your knuckle
- Needle groupings: Up to 13mg
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-120hz Loaded-approx. 100hz
- Duty: approx. 54%
- Amps: 0.57A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 213.5gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.