*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This gold and neon pink WELD-UP Drilled Mellow Fine Liner is made for pushing smaller groupings (singles to tight 5's) with a mellow hit and a gentle and forgiving drive. It has slower cycling coils for consistent bottom end power but they are matched with an ultra light armature bar which brings up the speed and softens the hit. This is not as quick as my usual fine liners (about 125hz loaded) which makes it great for slower hand speeds and also lends it to doing consistent dot whipping with tight groupings.
This machine is quite different to most of my usual setups but it will be a valuable tool in the right hands.
- A soft, smooth hit and mellow ad forgiving drive for lining with 1-5rl
- Powerful 1-1/8" sparkly tape wrapped coils
- Gold powder coated drilled WELD-UP frame
- Neon pink powder coated light weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Bolt-on base with trusty guillotine vice
- Needle groupings: 1-5rl
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-155hz Loaded-approx. 125hz
- Duty: approx. 58%
- Amps: 0.48A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 188gm
- Rubber bands: 2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.