*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This candy purple, pink and nickel WELD-UP Big Liner is punchy and consistent and built to make easy work of lines with up to 14rl. It has a firm hit and a really solid drive for keeping those bold lines flowing.
The candy purple powder coat looks deep and shiny and changes from deep purple to magenta as the machine moves.
This beast is equipped with one of my new hand cast silver contact screws and a set of lightweight coils keeping it under 200g.
- A firm, punchy hit and solid drive for lining with up to 14rl
- Powerful 1-1/8" cloth tape wrapped coils
- Gold powder coated WELD-UP frame
- White powder coated heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- White powder coated bolt-on base with trusty guillotine vice
- Needle groupings: Up to 14rl
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-127hz Loaded-approx. 110hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: 0.57A
- Throw: Medium-Long
- Weight: 198gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.