*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!
This tough, distressed, vintage black WELD-UP WIDOW buttery shader has a punchy hit, long throw and a consistent buttery drive for pushing up to 15 mags. It's a great, slow and punchy shader for all your daily whipping and colour packing needs.
- A firm punchy hit and a consistent buttery drive for shading with up to 15 mags.
- Powerful 1-1/8" double black tape wrapped coils
- Satin black, distressed powder coated WELD-UP frame
- Black oxide heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Patinated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Traditional pinch style tube vice
- Needle groupings: Up to 15mg
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 5v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-117hz Loaded-approx. 97hz
- Duty: approx. 54%
- Amps: approx. 0.6A
- Throw: Medium-Long
- Weight: 222gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.