*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This super bright WELD-UP shorty bold liner has a punchy hit and a solid follow through for driving 7-11 traditional style bold liners.
- A firm, punchy hit and a solid drive for lining with up to bold 11rl
- Powerful 1" T-Top, fluro yellow confetti tape wrapped coils
- Light Blue powder coated WELD-UP frame with rigid steel support
- Black oxide heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Hot Pink powder coated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Nickel plated bolt-on base with classic pinch vice and an offside screw to keep the wing nut away from your knuckles.
- Needle groupings: Up to bold 11rl
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-128hz Loaded-approx. 108hz
- Duty: approx. 56%
- Amps: approx. 0.68A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 212gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.