*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
My kids, Clover and Ernie, have been designing and helping build some machines recently to earn some pocket money for their summer holidays. They’ve put a lot of love into designing these machines together and I think it really shows in the finished products. Rest assured they have all been overseen, and finalised by me to ensure optimum quality and reliability.
This super cute, gloss, pastel coloured WELD-UP shorty zippy fine liner is really quick and smooth. It’s light and compact and built to lay in crisp, solid fine lines all day long. Use it for singles to tight 7’s at a medium to quick hand speed.
- A crisp hit and a smooth drive for lining with 1-7rl
- Powerful 1" T-Top, paster yellow and gold pattern wrapped coils
- Pastel pink powder coated WELD-UP frame
- Black oxide light weight SENDER 3/16” A-bar
- Pastel green powder coated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Pastel blue powder coated bolt-on base with trusty guillotine tube vice
- C+E stamping
- Needle groupings: singles to tight 7’s
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 5v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-171hz Loaded-approx. 140hz
- Duty: approx. 60%
- Amps: approx. 0.53A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 178gm
- Rubber bands: 2-3 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.