*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
My kids, Clover and Ernie, have been designing and helping build some machines recently to earn some pocket money for their summer holidays. They’ve put a lot of love into designing these machines together and I think it really shows in the finished products. Rest assured they have all been overseen, and finalised by me to ensure optimum quality and reliability.
This super cool, gloss, candy purple and copper vein WELD-UP shorty big liner has a punchy hit and a solid follow through for driving 7-14 traditional style bold liners. It packs a superb hit for a compact machine!
- A firm, punchy hit and a solid drive for lining with up to bold 14rl
- Powerful 1" T-Top, copper/black scale tape wrapped coils
- Candy purple powder coated WELD-UP frame
- Black oxide heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Copper Vein powder coated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Lilac powder coated bolt-on base with trusty guillotine tube vice
- C+E stamping
- Needle groupings: Up to bold 14rl
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 5v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-130hz Loaded-approx. 110hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: approx. 0.61A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 190gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.