*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This rad, dual input KUMQUAT Shader is built to party! It takes clip cord and RCA and sports a firm slappy hit with a "springy" give for textured, trad style shading. It's a great machine for creating whippy, traditional tattoos with the bonus of dual input and, of course, that superior KUMQUAT balance!
- Mid speed and slappy hit for textured shading and colour with 5-13 mags
- Efficient 1-1/8" coil
- Powdercoated CNC’d Kumquat frame for strength and accuracy
- Black Oxide, heavy weight SENDER A-bar
- All powdercoated hardware
- RCA adaptor
- 18g springs
- Lighter weight and superior balance for less hand fatigue!
- Needle groupings: 5-13 mags
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-123hz
- Duty: approx. 53%
- Amps: 0.44A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 198gm
- Rubber bands: 1 (Kumquat Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.