*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS!*
The Skele-matic frame is a lightweight, all steel, braze-up frame in a classic style reminiscent of the iconic Rollomatic.
This heat coloured, nickel and gold Skele-matic mid-grouping liner is a smooth and reliable mid speed liner for pushing 3-11rl. These machines have a great voltage range (approx. 3.5v) which makes them super versatile and great for all your everyday lining requirements. Run them down to 5v for a soft hit and plenty of give and up to 8.5v for a smooth, hard hitting power liner.
The machine features my super trusty guillotine vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and disposable.
- Firm, consistent hit and sustained drive for lining with 3-11 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" gold prismatic tape wrapped coils
- Heat coloured braze-up frame
- Black oxide mid weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A nickel plated, strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- A lightweight feel and great balance.
- Needle groupings: up to 3-11rl
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 5v-8.5v)
- Speed: Unloaded-135hz Loaded- approx. 115hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: 0.56A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 187gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.