*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS!*
The Skele-matic frame is a lightweight, all steel, braze-up frame in a classic style reminiscent of the iconic Rollomatic.
This plum, nickel and black Skele-matic big liner is a heavy hitting liner with a strong drive for pushing 7-18rl. This machine will make all your power lining jobs a breeze.
The machine features my super trusty guillotine vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and disposable.
- Heavy hit and solid drive for lining with 7-18 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" black heat shrink clad coils
- Plum powder coated braze-up frame
- Black oxide heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A nickel plated, strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- A lightweight feel and great balance.
- Needle groupings: up to 7-18rl
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 5v-8.5v)
- Speed: Unloaded-125hz Loaded- approx. 108hz
- Duty: approx. 57%
- Amps: 0.7A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 198gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.