*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS!*
The Skele-matic frame is a lightweight, all steel, braze-up frame in a classic style reminiscent of the iconic Rollomatic.
This satin black, nickel and brass Skele-matic shader is a trad style, slappy shader for shading and packing colour with up to 15mg. It has a firm slappy hit with a sustained, springy drive. It is on the slower side so will create beautiful textured whips and shading and will happily pack solid colour all day long.
The machine features my super trusty guillotine vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and disposable.
- Slappy hit and sustained, springy drive for shading and packing with up to 15mg.
- Strong 1-1/8" black tape wrapped coils
- Satin black powder coated braze-up frame
- Black oxide heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A nickel plated, strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- A lightweight feel and great balance.
- Needle groupings: up to 15mg
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 5v-8.5v)
- Speed: Unloaded-117hz Loaded- approx. 95hz
- Duty: approx. 54%
- Amps: 0.52A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 190gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.