*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS!*
The "AC" single coil is a lightweight, slim and powerful weld/braze up machine that will do everything a standard machine does but in a considerably smaller, lighter package.
This teal brass and black AC is a punchy, long stroke, slow-mid speed mid-grouping liner designed to handle most of your daily lining tasks using up to a bold 9rl.
- Firm, punchy hit and sustained drive for lining with 5-9 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" heat shrink wrapped single coil
- Splatter teal powder coated braze-up AC frame
- Black oxide long lightweight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice
- Lightweight, narrow, dual sided frame for great balance and less fatigue
- Needle groupings: up to 5-bold 9rl
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 5v-8.5v)
- Speed: Unloaded-130hz Loaded- approx. 110hz
- Duty: approx. 53%
- Amps: 0.52A
- Throw: Medium-Long
- Weight: 164gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.