*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This earthy and clean Army Green "SENDOGG" Zippy fine liner is built for making crispy fine lines with speed and ease. It will run at around 130hz loaded with a smooth and sharp hit and should have no trouble keeping up with your hand speed.
These bulldogs have a nice lightweight feel and a good balance making them a pleasure to use.
The machine features my super trusty guillotine vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and disposable.
- Quick speed and firm hit for lining with up to 7 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" scale tape wrapped coils
- Welded BULLDOG frame with matte army green powdercoat
- Black oxide lightweight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- A lightweight feel and great balance.
- Needle groupings: up to 7 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-156hz
- Duty: approx. 58%
- Amps: 0.65A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 185gm
- Rubber bands: 2-3 (Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.