*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS!*
This is the very last of my original KUMQUAT Single Coil frames that will be produced and sold. This was an iconic machine for me and it paved the way for many machine styles that followed.
*The KUMQUAT was named in memory of my late Auntie Kath who was a pillar in my life and always had a standard KUMQUAT tree on her back verandah that we would eat the fruit from as kids. I thought of her every time I built or mentioned the KUMQUAT machine and it has kept her ever present in my mind since her passing.*
This hot pink, brass and gold glitter O.G. KUMQUAT shader is a mid-long stroke, mid speed everyday shader that will power through all your daily colour packing, blending and shading needs.
It's forward weighted for superior balance, lightweight and looks radical. It also features a tough and versatile guillotine vice for clamping on all your tube, steel or plastic.
- Firm, punchy hit and sustained drive for shading with up to 15 mags
- Strong 1-1/8" glitter and heat shrink wrapped single coil
- Hot pink powder coated one piece KUMQUAT frame
- Black oxide heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice
- Needle groupings: up to 15 mag
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 5v-8.5v)
- Speed: Unloaded-120hz Loaded- approx. 100hz
- Duty: approx. 54%
- Amps: 0.47A
- Throw: Medium-Long
- Weight: 188gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.