*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This broody parkerized MOON Solid, Mid-Grouping Liner will be a stand-up addition to your everyday lineup. It's a reasonably heavy hitting mid-grouping liner that will happily drive 5-11 liners with speed and proficiency.
The addition of the forest green gives it a dark, understated look for those who don't dig the bright colours...
It's rocking a rad Sprague tantalum capacitor and is equipped with a trusty guillotine tube vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and plastic.
- Firm hit and consistent drive for easy lining with 5-11 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" cloth tape wrapped coils
- Parkerized MOON frame
- Splatter green powdercoated heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Versatile and reliable guillotine vice
- Top quality Sprague tantalum capacitor
- Needle groupings: 5-11 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-132hz
- Duty: approx. 57%
- Amps: 0.75A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 208gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.