*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This bright aqua, orange and brown MOON Black and Grey Shader is a quick, smooth and consistent shader made especially for creating velvety fields of black and grey. It has a smooth hit with a consistent drive for achieving glorious black and grey tattoos with ease and efficiency.
It also features a trusty Guillotine vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel or plastic.
- quick, smooth hit and consistent drive for shading with up to 15 mags
- Powerful 1" tape wrapped coils
- Gloss aqua powdercoated MOON frame
- Powdercoated heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Powdercoated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A trusty Guillotine vice for easy clamping on all your tubes.
- Needle groupings: Up to 15 mags
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-140hz
- Duty: approx. 54%
- Amps: 0.36A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 219gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.