*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This mellow heat blued KQ2 Smooth Fine Liner is made for making easy work of fine lines. It's optimised for pushing 1-tight 7 liners quickly and easily for detailed linework and script. It has a lovely tumble polished and heat blued frame and basic brass accessories. It also features a Mil-Spec Sprague Tantalum Capacitor.
- A speedy smooth hit for lining with up to tight 7 liners
- Efficient 1-1/8" coil in black heat shrink
- The awesome new KQ2 frame, polished and heat blued.
- Black oxide light weight SENDER A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Mil-Spec Sprague Tantalum Capacitor
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- Light weight and superior balance, increasing maneuverability and reducing hand fatigue
- Needle groupings: up to tight 7 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded- 154hz
- Duty: approx. 57%
- Amps: 0.54Amp
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 182gm
- Rubber bands: 2-3 (Kumquat or Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.