*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This gloss black and nickel KQ2 Zippy Fine Liner is super slick! It's a quick and smooth liner that is built to push 3-7 liners with speed and efficiency, great for fine details and smooth, flowing linework.
This machine is lightweight with superior balance making it smooth and maneuverable. A true pleasure to use.
Along with its super cool colour scheme it also features a easy close, Guillotine tube vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and plastic.
- Crisp hit and consistent drive for quick lines with 3-7 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" black scale tape wrapped coil
- Gloss black powdercoated KQ2 frame
- Black oxide lightweight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Nickel plated hardware
- 18g springs
- Versatile and reliable guillotine vice
- Light weight and great balance for better maneuverability and decreased hand fatigue
- Needle groupings: 3-7 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-160hz
- Duty: approx. 58%
- Amps: 0.65A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 177gm
- Rubber bands: 2-3 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.