The KQ2 is a single coil powerhouse! These machine are strong and versatile with great balance, compact size and a proven reputation. They can be set up as anything from super fast, fine liners to slow and slappy, traditional style shaders.
This one is a zippy fine liner with a crisp hit and a consistent drive for pushing 1-tight 7 liners quickly! It runs around 130hz+ loaded and should make your fine lines tight, solid and easier than ever.
It's reasonably understated with its gloss cream powder coat, black electrical tape wrapped coil and polished brass hardware but it's performance makes it shine bright! It also had and a strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel or plastic.
- Crisp hit and consistent drive for lining with 1-tight 7rl
- Powerful 1-1/8" electrical tape wrapped coil
- Gloss cream powder coated KQ2 frame
- Light weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A trusty Guillotine vice for easy clamping on all your tubes.
- Needle groupings: 1-7 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 5v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-165hz Loaded- approx. 130hz+
- Duty: approx. 59%
- Amps: 0.51A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 184gm
- Rubber bands: 2-3 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.