*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This cool dappled straw and nutmeg KQ2 Trad Shader is nice and slow, fully optimised for trad styled shading. It's got a slappy hit and a nice "springy" give for textured shading and packing colour. It will be a really fun machine to use. It also feature a rad Sprague electrolytic capacitor.
- Slow speed and slappy hit for colour and shading with 5-13 mags
- Efficient 1-1/8" clear wrapped coil
- The awesome new KQ2 frame with dappled dark straw heat colouring.
- Nutmeg powdercoated heavy weight SENDER A-bar
- Tumble polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- Light weight and superior balance, increasing maneuverability and reducing hand fatigue
- Needle groupings: 5-13 mags
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-116hz
- Duty: approx. 53%
- Amps: 0.54A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 184gm
- Rubber bands: 1 (Kumquat or Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.