*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This super classy satin black and silver KQ2 Small-Mid Grouping Liner is made for making light work of lines up to 7rl. It's a great everyday companion for making easy work of all your smaller lines.
This machine is equipped with a smooth and powerful Sprague tantalum capacitor and features a beautiful vintage looking, sterling silver patina on the brass hardware.
It has been built with my trusty and proven Guillotine vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel or plastic.
- A speedy, firm hit for lining with up to 7 liners
- Strong and efficient 1-1/8" coil
- The awesome KQ2 frame in satin black powdercoat
- Black oxide, light weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Sterling silver finished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Sprague tantalum capacitor
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- Light weight and superior balance for increased maneuverability and reduced hand fatigue
- Needle groupings: up to 7 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded- 150-155hz
- Duty: approx. 58%
- Amps: approx. 0.65Amp
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: approx. 181gm
- Rubber bands: 2-3 (Kumquat or Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.