*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This red and gold KQ2 Mid-Grouping Liner is a mid speed, versatile and efficient liner for 5's to 9's. It has a crisp hit and a smooth, consistent drive under load. It's a great all-rounder that will easily find a spot in your daily line-up. It will be great for everyday tattooing and walk-ins... a true little worker.
It features a Sprague tantalum capacitor and a trusty guillotine vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable.
- Crisp, snappy hit and consistent drive for lining with 5-9 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" gold scale tape clad coil
- Gloss red powder coated KQ2 frame
- Black powder coated mid weight SENDER 3/16" A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Sprague tantalum capacitor
- Versatile and reliable guillotine vice
- Light weight and great balance for better manoeuvrability and decreased hand fatigue
- Needle groupings: 5-9 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-9v)
- Speed: Unloaded-140hz Loaded- approx. 120hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: 0.6A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 186gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.