*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This paint splattered green KQ2 Mid-Grouping Liner is a versatile, everyday liner for easily and efficiently driving 5-9 liners. It’s firm hit, mid speed and consistent drive make it a perfect go-to liner for most jobs you'll encounter in a busy day at the shop.
This machine is really cool with its paint splattered frame and coil, mismatched colour scheme and woven insulation. Overall its a super fun look that should brighten up your machine drawer and put a smile on your dial.
Along with its super cool colour scheme it also features a easy close, Guillotine tube vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and plastic.
- Firm hit and consistent drive for lining with 5-9 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" paint splattered coil
- Paint splattered green powdercoated KQ2 frame
- Mustard powdercoated, mid weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Versatile and reliable guillotine vice
- Light weight and great balance for better maneuverability and decreased hand fatigue
- Needle groupings: 5-9 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-141hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: 0.63A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 180gm
- Rubber bands: 2-3 (kumquat or standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.