*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This beautiful pastel pink, neon orange and turquoise KQ2 incorporates a bunch of recently developed upgrades and performance improvements. This machines is powerful, fast and efficient and runs stronger at lower amps (compared to my original KQ2 setups), keeping it cooler and performing consistently over longer tattoo sessions.
This dual input (clipcord & RCA) KQ2 is a punchy long spring big Liner for 7's to 14's. It runs at mid speed with a punchy hit and a strong drive under load. It is a power packed little single coil that will push single pass bold lines all day long.
- Firm hit and solid drive for lining with 7-14 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" modified T-Top, red sequin tape clad coil
- Pastel pink powder coated KQ2 frame
- Hand painted Ivory stripes.
- Turquoise powder coated heavy weight SENDER 3/16 A-bar
- Neon orange powder coated brass vice clamp and spring deck washer
- Neon orange powder coated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- RCA and Clipcord inputs for added versatility
- Versatile and reliable guillotine vice
- Sprague tantalum capacitor
- Light weight and great balance for better maneuverability and decreased hand fatigue
- Needle groupings: 7-14 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-133hz Loaded- approx. 110hz
- Duty: approx. 57%
- Amps: 0.61A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 199gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.