*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
The GINKGO is multi-part, mixed metal tattoo powerhouse! Due to it’s makeup it’s light in the back and weightier at the front giving it a great balance and feel, even on a plastic tube. The frame is supported on both sides giving the machine great rigidity, increasing efficiency and smoothness.
Overall the GINKGO is a reliable, smooth and powerful machine that will happily serve you day in-day out with the added bonus of looking super radical!
These raw, engine turned, solid everyday liners are based on MY favourite machine! They are a super versatile liner that will run most any grouping you'll need for your average tattoo. I run anything from bugpin 3's to trad 9's, even up to 14's in mine and it runs like a dream regardless.
They are super smooth with a medium hit and strong, consistent drive. They will run at mid speed, around 120hz loaded, with medium stroke length.
The coils in these have been especially designed to be super strong and smooth running, consisting of approx 300 winds on solid 3/8"x1-1/8" cores.
I'm super stoked on the finish on these. It's something I've wanted to do for ages. It is hand engine turning on polished aluminium with polished brass components, nickel plated vice/yoke and clear heat shrink on the coils.
- Medium hit and smooth, consistent drive for lining with 3-9rl but up to 14's
- Powerful 3/8" x 1-1/8" clear wrapped coils
- Polished and engine turned aluminium side plate and support
- Tumble polished Aluminium GINKGO frame
- Nickel plated steel bolt-on tube vice
- Black oxide mid weight SENDER 3/16" or 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A trusty Guillotine vice for easy clamping on all your tubes.
- Needle groupings: 3-9 liners (up to 14's)
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-140hz Loaded- approx. 120hz
- Duty: approx. 55%-56%
- Amps: 0.5A-0.58A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 190gm-196gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.