*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
The GINKGO is multi-part, mixed metal tattoo powerhouse! Due to it’s makeup it’s light in the back and weightier at the front giving it a great balance and feel, even on a plastic tube. The frame is supported on both sides giving the machine great rigidity, increasing efficiency and smoothness.
Overall the GINKGO is a reliable, smooth and powerful machine that will happily serve you day in-day out with the added bonus of looking super radical!
This cool, multicoloured GINKGO Mid-Grouping Liner is a firm hitting, consistent liner with a smooth drive for pushing 5-9 liners for most of your everyday tattooing needs. It has a medium throw, a tried and tested guillotine tube vice and a superb Sprague Tantalum capacitor. It’s a super versatile liner that will find a place in your line-up for most tattoos you’d come across on an average day.
- Firm hit and smooth, consistent drive for lining with 5-9rl
- Powerful 1-1/8" pvc tape wrapped coils
- Multicolour powder coated Aluminium GINKGO frame and components
- NIckel plated steel bolt-on tube vice
- Black oxide mid weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Powdercoated and polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Sprague tantalum capacitor
- A trusty Guillotine vice for easy clamping on all your tubes.
- Needle groupings: 5-9 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-144hz Loaded- approx. 120hz
- Duty: approx. 56%
- Amps: 0.65A
- Throw: Medium-Long
- Weight: 184gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.