*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
The GINKGO is multi-part, mixed metal tattoo powerhouse! Due to it’s makeup it’s light in the back and weightier at the front giving it a great balance and feel, even on a plastic tube. The frame is supported on both sides giving the machine great rigidity, increasing efficiency and smoothness.
Overall the GINKGO is a reliable, smooth and powerful machine that will happily serve you day in-day out with the added bonus of looking super radical!
This cool, multicoloured GINKGO Everyday Shader is a firm hitting mid speed shader for navigating all of your everyday colouring, black packing or shading requirements. It has a medium to long throw, a tried and tested guillotine tube vice and a superb Sprague Tantalum capacitor. This is really versatile shader for up to 15mg. It’s got a great range and will complete a multitude of different shading styles between 5-8 volts. It is fast enough to easily lay down smooth fields of black and grey at lower voltages but firm enough at higher voltages to pack in thick colours with a 15mag.
- Firm hit and solid drive for shading and packing with up to 15mg
- Powerful 1-1/8" scale tape wrapped coils
- Powder coated Aluminium GINKGO frame and components
- NIckel plated steel bolt-on tube vice
- Black oxide heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Powdercoated and polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Sprague tantalum capacitor
- A trusty Guillotine vice for easy clamping on all your tubes.
- Needle groupings: up to 15mg
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-124hz Loaded- approx. 102hz
- Duty: approx. 56%
- Amps: 0.61A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 193gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.