*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This Dietzel-Dog Trad Shader is a slow-mid speed shader with a punchy hit and a springy follow through for creating textured whips and solid colour. It'll drive up to 15 mags with ease for creating a bold traditional look in your tattoos.
This machine is really detailed with 3 colours of powdercoat, textured metallic coil wraps with matching capacitor and woven insulation. Overall its a super fun look that should brighten up your machine drawer and put a smile on your dial.
Along with its super cool colour scheme it also features a easy close, Guillotine tube vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and plastic.
- Punch, solid hit and springy drive for pushing up to 15 mags
- Strong 1-1/8" textured metallic wrapped coils
- Welded DIETZEL-DOG with salmon pink powdercoat
- Sapphire blue powdercoated heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Bullfrog green powdercoated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- A lightweight feel and great balance.
- Needle groupings: up to 15 mags
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-116hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: 0.53A
- Throw: Medium-Long
- Weight: 199gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.