*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This fun purple ice cream fade DIETZEL-DOG long spring, big liner is a punchy liner for up to 14rl. It has a firm punchy hit, a bit of give followed by a solid drive. The idea of this long spring setup is to puncture quickly on impact, then back off a bit but keep driving consistently whilst in the skin. The result is a smooth, solid and lower trauma bold line. The red armature bar is just the cherry on top!
The machine features my super trusty guillotine vice with a large wingnut for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and disposable and a set of lightweight coils.
- Punchy hit and sustained drive for lining with 7-14 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" confetti tape double wrapped coils
- Welded/CNC BULLDOG frame with a soft powder coat fade.
- Red powder coated heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- A lightweight feel and great balance.
- Needle groupings: 5 to 9 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-124hz Loaded- approx. 105hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: 0.6A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 202gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.