*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This brown, red, aqua and neon orange WELD-UP Shader is a slow and slappy trad style shader built for packing colour and rocking mad whips! It has a firm, slappy hit with a springy give for achieving textured black and packing solid colour.
It's a really solid and versatile shader that will be a strong addition to your daily lineup.
- A firm, slappy hit and springy give for shading with up to 15 mags
- Powerful 1.25" tape wrapped coils
- Textured rust brown powdercoated WELD-UP frame
- Powdercoated heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Powdercoated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Classic style pinch vice
- Needle groupings: Up to 15 mags
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-115hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: 0.42A
- Throw: Medium-Long
- Weight: 219gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.