*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This lilac, black and golden yellow Bulldog zippy fine liner is nice and quick with a firm but forgiving hit. It's designed to drive up to 7 liners quickly and effortlessly for super crisp details and flowing script. It has a good balance and a lightweight feel and will happily slay tats all day long.
The machine features my super trusty guillotine vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and disposable and a powerful and efficient Sprague tantalum capacitor.
- Quick speed and firm hit for lining with up to 7 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" cloth tape wrapped coils
- Welded BULLDOG frame with gloss lilac powdercoat
- Black oxide lightweight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- Sprague tantalum capacitor
- A lightweight feel and great balance.
- Needle groupings: up to 7 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-151hz
- Duty: approx. 56%
- Amps: 0.60A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 191gm
- Rubber bands: 2-3 (Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.