*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This fun purple ice cream fade Bulldog mid grouping liner is super versatile! It has a firm hit with a strong and consistent drive for pushing 5 to 9 liners with ease. It has a good balance and a lightweight feel and will happily slay tats all day long. The red armature bar is just the cherry on top!
The machine features my super trusty guillotine vice with a large wingnut for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and disposable and a set of lightweight coils.
- Firm hit and smooth drive for lining with 5-9 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" confetti tape double wrapped coils
- Welded/CNC BULLDOG frame with a soft powder coat fade.
- Red powder coated mid weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- A lightweight feel and great balance.
- Needle groupings: 5 to 9 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-147hz
- Duty: approx. 57%
- Amps: 0.6A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 192.1gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.