*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This pink, chartreuse and brass BULLDOG mid-grouping liner is made to be a solid, versatile and reliable every day liner. It’s mid-quick speed, firm hit and consistent drive make it great for most of your everyday lining jobs with 3-9 liners.
This machine also features cool zebra stripe coil tape and an easy close, Guillotine tube vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and plastic.
- Firm hit and consistent drive for easy lines with 3-9 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" zebra stripe tape wrapped coils
- Pale pink powder coated BULLDOG frame
- Chartreuse powder coated mid weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Versatile and reliable guillotine vice
- Efficient and versatile setup with a great range.
- Needle groupings: 3-9 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 5v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-147hz Loaded- approx.122hz
- Duty: approx. 56%
- Amps: 0.65A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 192gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.