*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This super suave BULLDOG Mid-Grouping Liner is a great everyday workhorse. It’s a tad slower than my usual mid-grouping liners, with a smooth, firm hit and a consistent drive for delivering easy, single pass lines with a slow to medium hand speed. It'll happily push up to a 9 liner. These bulldogs have a really balanced, lightweight feel in the hand making for great everyday liners.
- Firm hit and consistent drive for mid speed lines with up to 9 liners
- Efficient 1-1/8" coils
- Powdercoated Bulldog frame for superior balance and light weight
- Powdercoated, mid weight SENDER A-bar
- Powdercoated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A mellow, classy colour scheme.
- Needle groupings: up to 9 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-130hz
- Duty: approx. 56%
- Amps: 0.64A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 188gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.