*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This turquoise, black and maroon Bulldog Long Spring Big liner is slow, and punchy. It's got a strong hit with a consistent follow through for driving up to 14 liners at a slow to medium pace creating crisp, solid lines with minimal trauma to the skin. It has a good balance and a lightweight feel and will happily slay tats all day long.
The machine features my super trusty guillotine vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and disposable and a powerful and efficient Sprague tantalum capacitor
- Heavy hit and solid drive for lining with 7-14 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" cloth tape wrapped coils
- Welded BULLDOG frame gloss turquoise powdercoat
- Black oxide heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- Sprague tantalum capacitor
- A lightweight feel and great balance.
- Needle groupings: up to 14 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-127hz
- Duty: approx. 54%
- Amps: 0.58A
- Throw: Medium-Long
- Weight: 201gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.