*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This Brass Straight-Arm Bulldog Big liner is ready to work! It is punchy with a solid follow through for driving up to 14 liners with ease. It has a good balance and a lightweight feel and will happily slay tats all day long.
It has a great, classic look with a polished brass and blackened steel frame, shorty coils with phenolic coil washers and black cloth tape, brown woven wire insulation and a Sprague 150D Tantalum capacitor.
The machine features my super trusty Guillotine vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and disposable.
- Heavy hit and solid drive for lining with 7-14 liners
- Peppy 1" T-Top cloth tape wrapped coils
- Brazed brass and steel BULLDOG frame
- Blackened heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A Sprague Tantalum capacitor
- A strong and versatile guillotine tube vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel and disposable
- A lightweight feel and great balance.
- Needle groupings: up to 14 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded- approx. 126hz Loaded- approx- 105-108hz
- Duty: approx. 55%-56%
- Amps: 0.60A-0.68A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 197gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (Standard Bands)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.