*THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY*
The Ali MOON is the newer, lightweight version of my original MOON machine which is a proven solid, reliable worker.
This chartreuse, pink, seafoam and iridescent purple shader is currently set up as a punchy trad shader but can be set up as any style of shader you'd like.
The options are;
- Black and grey shader- smooth and soft
- Everyday shader- firm and efficient
- Trad shader- punchy and slow
- Whip shader- slappy whipper
*Please email me at email@example.com after making your purchase to let me know which setup you'd like. If I don't hear from you it will be sent out as is.
It has a super cool bright look and a trusty guillotine vice for clamping on all you tubes, steel and plastic.
- Punchy hit and springy drive for shading with up to 15mg
- Powerful 1" irridescent purple wrapped coils
- Chartreuse powder coated Aluminium MOON frame
- Pink and seafoam powder coated components
- Heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Powdercoated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- A trusty Guillotine vice for easy clamping on all your tubes.
- Needle groupings: up to 15 mags
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 5v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-120hz Loaded- approx. 99hz
- Duty: approx. 54%
- Amps: 0.5A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 166gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.