*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
MYSTIK X SENDER X MYSTIK X SENDER X MYSTIK X SENDER
A couple of years ago, I teamed up with my bro and freehand lettering phenomenon, MYSTIK to make some badass machines based around his insane lettering style.
This was the very first shape we did, a capital M. I had some side plates left and decided, with MYSTIK's blessing, to reorient it and create this epic, one-off big liner.
This one is super grunty with a long stroke and a powerful punchy hit for up to 18 liners. It'll make easy work of all you big lining jobs and, with its Sprague 150D capacitor, will keep powering through on those long sessions.
It features a bolt-on guillotine vice that will have no trouble clamping on all your tubes, steel or disposable.
- Punchy hit with solid, consistent drive for 7-18 liners
- Strong and efficient 1-1/8" coils
- Powdercoated weld-up frame w/powdercoated bolt-on vice
- Powdercoated, heavy weight SENDER A-bar
- 18g springs
- Original MYSTIK X SENDER stickered coils.
- Powerful and efficient Sprague tantalum capacitor
- Needle groupings: 7-18 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-126hz
- Duty: approx. 58%
- Amps: 0.8A
- Throw: Long
- Weight: 216gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.