*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
My kids, Clover and Ernie, have been designing and helping build some machines recently to earn some pocket money for their summer holidays. They’ve put a lot of love into designing these machines together and I think it really shows in the finished products. Rest assured they have all been overseen, and finalised by me to ensure optimum quality and reliability.
This tough, satin black and mustard WELD-UP mid-grouping liner has a firm hit, long throw and a consistent drive for pushing 5-9 liners. It's a super versatile machine for all your daily tat slayin’ needs.
- A firm hit and a consistent drive for lining with up to 9‘s
- Powerful 1-1/8" T-Top, black tape wrapped coils
- Satin black powder coated WELD-UP frame
- Black oxide mid weight SENDER 3/16” A-bar
- Yelbow-green powder coated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Mustard powder coated bolt-on base with trusty guillotine tube vice
- C+E stamping
- Needle groupings: Up to 9rl
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 5v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-138hz Loaded-approx. 118hz
- Duty: approx. 56%
- Amps: approx. 0.56A
- Throw: Medium-Long
- Weight: 206gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.