*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This stretched geometry, WELD-UP, mid-grouping liner is a punchy, powerful and versatile machine for lining with 5-9 liners. The machine is slow to medium paced but its power and consistency definitely make up for it's lack of speed.
It's slim and lightweight with great balance for comfortable tattooing all day long. It features a metallic blue powder coated finish, a nickel plated yoke/vice and dark red and black powder coated hardware.
- Strong hit and consistent, buttery drive for lining with 5-9 liners
- Strong 1" prismatic taped coils
- Metallic dark blue powder coated WELD-UP frame.
- Nickel plated yoke/guillotine vice
- Powder coated mid-weight, custom length SENDER 5mm A-bar
- 18g springs
- Sprague electrolytic capacitor
- Needle groupings: 5-9 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-approx. 127hz Loaded- approx 105-108hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: approx. 0.51A
- Throw: Medium-Long
- Weight: 191gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.