*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This heat coloured and oil dipped KQ2 Mid-Grouping Liner is a medium to fast paced, versatile and efficient liner for 3's to 9's. It has a firm hit and a solid, consistent drive under load.
It's will work hard all day long whilst looking rad and classic in your hand.
Please keep in mind that this machine is 1 of 3 and each finish is individual so will differ slightly from the one pictured.
- Snappy hit and firm, consistent drive for lining with 3-9 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" black insulation tape clad coil
- Heat coloured and oil dipped KQ2 frame
- Oil blacked mid weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Versatile and reliable guillotine vice
- Light weight and great balance for better maneuverability and decreased hand fatigue
- Needle groupings: 3-9 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-150hz Loaded- approx. 125hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: 0.55A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 182gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.