*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This purple and brass KQ2 is a punchy long spring bold liner for 7's to 11's. It runs at a slower speed with a punchy hit and a strong drive under load. It is a power packed little single coil that will push single pass bold lines all day long.
It has a hard wearing powder coated finish, square coil washers, polished brass hardware and a Sprague Tantalum capacitor.
It also feature a versatile and trusty guillotine vice for clamping on all your tubes, steel or disposable.
- Firm hit and solid drive for lining with 7-11 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" cloth tape clad coil
- Purple powder coated KQ2 frame
- Blackened heavy weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Versatile and reliable guillotine vice
- Sprague tantalum capacitor
- Light weight and great balance for better maneuverability and decreased hand fatigue
- Needle groupings: 7-11 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded- 123hz Loaded- approx. 105hz
- Duty: approx. 56%
- Amps: 0.65A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 189gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.