*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
I love having an "All-Round" Liner on hand when I'm tattooing. It's the machine that, no matter what you are setting up for, comes out of the drawer first. It's the machine that can always find a spot in your lineup whether it be quickly pushing a bold 9 liner around a small trad piece, talking a tight 5 for a walk around some lettering or even wielding a 7 round shader to fill in those tight scales on a dragon tattoo. It's just the machine that you know will help you through, regardless. That's what I've been focussing on making recently, good, solid all-rounders that will stand next to any machine, coil or rotary and prove their worth, day in-day out.
This candy purple all-round liner is build do just that. It'll run around 120hz with a firm, punchy hit and a strong and consistent drive. the key to it's versatility is it's range though. It has a usable range of around 4 volts (5-9v). At lower volts it it more forgiving and at higher volts it is strong. It runs smooth throughout the range and the amps stay under 0.6A even at 9v keeping it running cooler for longer.
In short, it's a damn good tool.
- Firm hit and strong consistent drive for lining with 3-14 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" modified T-Top, chevron pattern and clear heat shrink clad coil
- Candy purple powder coated KQ2 frame
- Turquoise powder coated mid weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass vice clamp and hardware
- 18g springs
- Versatile and reliable guillotine vice
- Light weight and great balance for better manoeuvrability and decreased hand fatigue
- Needle groupings: 3-14 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 5v-9v)
- Speed: Unloaded-140-145hz, Loaded- approx. 120hz
- Duty: approx. 56%
- Amps: 0.51A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 183gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.