*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This green vein Dietzel-Dog mid grouping liner is made to be a solid and reliable every day liner. It’s mid speed, firm hit and consistent drive make it great for most of your everyday lining jobs with 5-9 liners.
This super cool machine features an awesome green vein powder coated frame with contrasting pink and blue hardware and cool tropical leaf patterned coils.
Along with its super cool colour scheme it also features an easy close, Guillotine tube vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and plastic and a strong and efficient Sprague tantalum capacitor
- Firm hit and consistent drive for easy lines with 5-9 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" pattern wrapped coils
- Green vein powdercoated Welded Dietzel-Dog frame
- Satin robin egg blue powdercoated, mid weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Pastel pink powdercoated brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Versatile and reliable guillotine vice
- Sprague tantalum capacitor
- Needle groupings: 5-9 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-136hz Loaded- approx.118hz
- Duty: approx. 56%
- Amps: 0.65A
- Throw: Medium-long
- Weight: 197.5gm
- Rubber bands: 2-3 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.