*THIS TATTOO MACHINE IS AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL TATTOOERS ONLY!*
This turquoise and gold StraightArm BULLDOG mid grouping liner is made to be a solid, versatile and reliable every day liner. It’s mid speed, firm hit and consistent drive make it great for most of your everyday lining jobs with 3-9 liners.
This super cool machine features an awesome gloss, turquoise powder coated frame with gold double coil wraps and polished brass hardware.
Along with its super cool colour scheme it also features a Sprague Tantalum capacitor and an easy close, Guillotine tube vice for clamping on ALL your tubes, steel and plastic.
- Firm hit and consistent drive for easy lines with 3-9 liners
- Strong 1-1/8" confetti tape wrapped coils
- Gloss turquoise powder coated StraightArm BULLDOG frame
- Black oxide mid weight SENDER 5mm A-bar
- Polished brass hardware
- 18g springs
- Sprague Tantalum capacitor
- Versatile and reliable guillotine vice
- Efficient and versatile setup with a great range.
- Needle groupings: 3-9 liners
- Voltage: 7.5v (optimal range 6v-8v)
- Speed: Unloaded-138hz Loaded- approx.120hz
- Duty: approx. 55%
- Amps: 0.63A
- Throw: Medium
- Weight: 198gm
- Rubber bands: 1-2 (standard)
*please keep in mind that the speeds and voltages quoted above will vary for each machine and each user, depending on their setup. These descriptions are intended to be used as a guide to help you choose which machine is right for you. All testing was done using my "perfect rubber bands", available on this site. Using different rubber bands will yield different results
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
All destination customs fees, duties and taxes applicable to this item or any other item
purchased on this site are the responsibility of you, the online customer.